Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Girl Bed

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. On Friday the 13th (ooohhhh scary) Brenna had her very first night in her Big Girl Bed. I picked up a toddler bed that morning, Jason tore down the crib a placed it in the spare bedroom, and Brenna jumped right in. She's been sleeping great in it for over a week now, and other than one night of getting up and coming to our room every 15 minutes for about 3 hours, she sleeps like a rock. Last night she even decided she needed an extra 20 minute nap before dinner. She grabbed her nuk and na-night and crawled into bed. She plays in her room by her self pretty often so when it got quiet, I went in to check on her and she was on her belly, butt up in the air sleeping away. 20 minutes later she came running out just as happy as can be. I tell ya, we have it pretty easy with this little one. I hope her brother/sister follows in the same path.


Making her bed

Hopping in for her first night

It didn't take long before she was sound asleep, so I snuck in to take a peek. How cute is she with her little bum in the air.

Brenna loves her bed, we find her in it all the time now playing or reading a book.

UH, Oh...I was busted taking her picture.

No comments: