Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anamosa Flooding

Ok, I haven't been on here for awhile, but for a very good reason. Here are some pictures from Anamosa during the flooding this last week.

These and much more can be found here - http://www.kcrg.com/younews
The Sign coming into town

Tapkins and Subway looking from the ball fields

looking towards the baseball field with scoreboard


softball/baseball fields


looking up the hill from the ball fields


This is HWY 1, the road that I would normally take to work

Even though this is a huge mess, it doesn't even come close to the damage in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City. I wasn't even able to get to Iowa City for work on Friday and Monday due to every possible road that I could take being under water. It's just amazing to see and my heart goes out to those that have lost so much.

No comments: