Thursday, May 8, 2008

No cards

OK, so the cards that I was going to send out to tell everyone about the baby....well, I'm not going to do them. Time has gotten away from me and now when I look at what all I would have to do to get them done...ugh. So...I will be posting a big ol sign on here and then Jason and I will be calling/e-mailing our friends and family to have them check out our blog. I'm guessing that if you're reading this now, you're just getting over the initial joy/shock/excitement of the news that we'll be adding to our family. I do hope you will come back to visit this site often as we'll be updating just about every day. I'm new to the "blog world" but I'm really enjoying it. Plus this is a great way to check in and see what is going on with us. Hope to see you around!

No comments: