Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MMMmmmmm fruit....

I just can't get enough of it for some reason. I went through the same thing when I was pregnant with Brenna. It's not that I really "crave" it, but once I get a bite of some....watch out, I'll eat every last piece of it. So here I sit, about 10 feet from our break room and there is a HUGE bowl of fruit (amongst other goodies like brownies, chips and dip, meatballs) and it's taking every last bit of me not to just grab the whole bowl and hide out in my room. Would that be wrong? Would anyone really notice with all the chocolate that is available out there? I mean, I'd leave the rest there for them, it doesn't interest me at all....but oh the fruit. My mouth is watering as I'm typing this.....the watermelon....the strawberries.....the pineapples.....OH THE PINEAPPLES. OK, I might have to go get just a little more. If only they knew I was pregnant, maybe they'd hand over a big spoon and tell me to have at it.

No comments: