Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm Back

OK, I wanted to leave that other post up there for a few days so most people got a chance to check it out. That and the fact that I've been sick and really have had no energy for ANYTHING. I've got that stupid cold thing we're I cough so hard that it makes my eyes water and my head hurt and all I really want to do it lie down on a soft comfy pillow to rest my poor aching head. Feel bad for me yet? Ha...I've been trying to ignore it and keep doing what I need to do, but I think it's taking over. Oh well, this too shall pass, I just hope it doesn't completely wipe me out in the process.

Big Garage sale this weekend. Mom and I are having one and I can't wait to get rid of all kinds of junk...oh, I mean really cool stuff that other people want to buy. When we moved, I had packed up a bunch of bins that I knew I wanted to get rid of. It's been 3 years now and definitely time to do it. I also went through all of Brenna's old clothes and have a ton to put in there. If any of you had seen my Daughter's closet when she was first born....we surely did not have a problem finding something for her to wear. I kept a bunch of the one's we really liked on her and fit well so if this next one is a girl, she'll still have plenty to choose from. As I go from room to room I keep finding things to get rid of. I may be a little too excited and if my poor dog doesn't watch out I just may put a tag on her and send her over to my Mom's.

Ugh- it's been an odd day at work today. I honestly don't know where these people are coming from but man has it been a challenge. I am ready to just head home and see my precious boo. She has a way of just making all the craziness go away. I get so excited when I go to pick her up and she comes running to me and says "hi" in her cute little voice. It reminds me of the days picking up my Jake Jake and hearing him yell at the top of his lungs "My Shannie's here, my Shannie's here" I love that. It's amazing how something so simple can make you forget all the crummy things that have happened during the day. The excitement they have to see you and the little arms wrapped tight around your neck when they give you a hug. ::sigh:: it's the best!!!

OK...because I'm all emotional now. I need to finish up a few things before heading home. I promise I'll get some pictures on here soon as many have asked me to. Probably tonight when Brenna goes to bed since Jason will be gone playing softball.

No comments: