Wednesday, June 10, 2009

...hey...at least it's a post

I know I haven't been posting much. I wish it because of something really cool like I was on vacation or off having a baby or something fun...but no. I don't really have a reason other than I really haven't been all that pumped to post. Sad...but true.

So in a lame attempt to post something I give you the random ABC list of things about me. I found this lovely time waster in my inbox today and figured I'd pass it along on here. I'm sure it'll be more than you care to ever know about me...but here goes anyway.

oh...and if you're bored too - post it on your blog and then come and tell me about it so I can check it out. {grin}

A
• Are you available? No.
• What is your age? 31.
• What annoys you? Stupid People - but they also amuse me so.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Yep.
• When is your birthday? November 30th.
• Who is your best friend? I have several - and for very different reasons.

C
• What's your favorite candy? Gummy Bears or Jelly Belly.
• Crush? Sure.
• When was the last time you cried? Yesterday - only because I was laughing so hard. The drive home from work can be pretty amusing.

D
• Do you daydream? ....wait....what?
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Weimaraner.
• What day of the week is it? Wednesday.

E
• How do you like your eggs? Dippin kind.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? More than most - I work at a hospital. Personally, only a handful of times in my life.
• Ever pet an elephant? Yes - totally not what I expected.

F
• Do you use fly swatters? Nah.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? Yea - at camp once, scared the crap outta me.
• Is there a fan in your room? Overhead.

G
• Do you chew gum? Sometimes.
• Do you like gummy candies? OH YEA...see above.
• Do you like gory movies? Some I guess.

H
• How are you? Bored, otherwise FANTASTIC.
• What's your height? 5'6"
• What color is your hair? Dark brown with the occasional grey strands & red highlights.

I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate chip - mmmm, yummy goodness right there.
• Have you ever ice skated? Yep.
• Ever been in an igloo? The kind formed by snow? yes. The cooler? Um...yes.

J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Any Jelly Belly kind that should be considered a normal flavor. Popcorn, marshmallow and jalapeno should never, I repeat NEVER, be made into a form of jelly bean.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yep - even peed my pants once because of one.
• Do you wear jewelry? Some.

K
• Who do you want to kill? That would be a sin, so no. But if I had someone in mind I wouldn't list it here just in case something were to happen to them, I wouldn't want to be a suspect.
• Have you ever flown a kite? Yes.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yea - in that awkward big footish kind of way.

L
• Are you laid back? For the most part. (I think)
• Lions or Tigers? Tigers.
• Do you like black licorice? Ewe no.....yet another flavor of jelly belly that never makes it in my bag.

M
• Favorite movie as a kid? The Muppet Move, The Pirate Movie and the original Star Wars flicks.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? I'm afraid to even ask what that is....so no.
• Favorite store at the mall? The one with the best sales...

N
• Do you have a nickname? Several - Shan, Shannie, Pete, Babe, Mommy (my favorite one)
• What's your favorite number? 02......don't forget the "0" in front of the 2, I'm weird like that.
• Do you prefer night or day? Like them both for different reasons.

O
• What's your one wish? Can't tell you, or it won't come true. {wink}
• Are you an only child? Technically...no.
• Do you like the color orange? Sure do.

P
• What are you most paranoid about? The safety of my children and finances.
• Piercings? 2.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Yep, even related to one.

Q
• Are you quick to judge people? Not usually.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Not by itself, In my YUMMY bars...oh yea!!!
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes.

R
• Do you think you're always right? Not hardly, but don't tell my husband that.{grin}
• Do you watch reality TV? Oh yea!!!
• Reason to cry? Several.

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Rain baby rain!!! The stronger the storm, the happier I am. I think I get that from my Dad.
• Do you like snow? Heck yea - born and raised Minnesotan!!!
• What's your favorite season? Autumn and Spring.

T
• [What] time is it? after 2 pm.
• What time did you wake up? first at midnight, then at 1am (sick little girl) then finally at 5am for work.

U
• Can you ride a unicycle? Never tried.
• Do you know anyone with a uni brow? Yes....and my tweezers are itching to get a hold of her (muah ha ha ha)
• Uncles do you have? Living - 6 (7 with Jimmy, not actual uncle, I think he's a cousin but I've always considered him an Uncle)

V
• What’s the worst vegetable? Asparagus.
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Yes, and I apologize to Archibald for my last answer {grin}
• Ever considered being vegan? Nope, this meat and potatoes girl could never go that way.

W
• What's your worst habit? ....
• Do you like water rides? For Sure!
• Ever been inside a windmill? Not a real one. The one at the put-put mini gulf place I went to as a teenager - but that was purely on a dare.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? A couple.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yup.

Y
• Do you like the color yellow? Sure.
• What year were you born in? 1977
• Do you yell when you're angry? Sometimes, but mostly I don't say anything at all.

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? ??
• What's your zodiac sign? Sagittarius.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? On our Honeymoon in 2006, we're due to go again I think.


So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed reading. I'm just happy it killed a little time before I head home from work. Have a good day!!!

2 comments:

Ace said...

I have major writer's block lately so this will be something easy for me to do!

shannonjason said...

oh good - happy to help =)