I can't believe my baby boy is 6 months old already and yet it feels like he's been with us for so much longer than that. He's growing like a weed.
Here are a few things about Trever
- He's the happiest baby out there. Rarely fusses and it's only when he is hungry...NOW.
- Loves his Big Sister. He just can't get enough of Brenna. If he hears her voice he'll search and search for her until he sees her - then it's the biggest grin ever!
- DOES NOT like to have a wet diaper. He will wiggle and squirm like crazy until he's changed.
- Scratches his belly when you change his diaper.
- Likes to be rocked to sleep sometimes.
- Does not want anything to do with a nuk or pacifier. Occasionally will suck on his thumb, but mostly chews on his na-night.
- Rubs the back of his head when he's sleepy.
- Kicks his feet and rocks his body forward and backwards when he's overly tired.
- Has been sleeping all night long pretty much since the day he came home from the hospital.
- Goes to bed between 8 and 9PM, usually needs to be woken up at 6AM to go to Grandma's.
- Takes 2 naps a day usually about an hour each.
- Eats cereal, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. More to come as Mama gets cookin.
- Been sitting up by himself for a little over a week now.
- Been rolling from front to back and back to front for some time now. He'll roll all over the place, especially to get to Papa.
- Will attempt to "walk" when you hold his hands and move him forward.
- Seems to be Right handed (Brenna is a Lefty)
- Eyes are changing to Brown like Mama's
- His official Dr appointment isn't for a week, but when he was in to see the Doctor a week ago he was 20 lbs.
- Wears 12 month clothes (for the length), size 1 shoe.
- Ticklish - mainly under his chin and near his left collar bone.
- Laughs when others laugh, cries when Brenna cries.
- Says "oh" a lot and "da da da" when he's chewing out Jason.
Mommy, Daddy and Brenna love you so much!!!