Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ahhhhhhhhhhh

That pretty much sums up how I'm feeling today. I think I've finally re cooped from the weekend. We had a very successful garage sale and I got rid of a TON of stuff. It was busy considering we had rain on Friday and windy/cold weather on Saturday. I guess we're going to do another Saturday only sale in June when the they have the city wide garage - which will be good for the few areas in our basement that I didn't get to. It's such a nice feeling to be rid of all the extra stuff around the house. Now I just need to get caught up on my laundry and cleaning and all will be well {grin}

Work has been a little slow lately which has been giving me extra time to catch up on all my deal searching, recipe finding and all kinds of playing around. I love days like these!

What fun things are you up to??

No comments: