Friday, April 10, 2009

It's official...

Oh my - well, I guess it was my turn to have a very opinionated follower. The infamous "anonymous" - every blog has one or two or twelve....and this is my first. I'm kind of excited, does that mean I've hit the "big time"? Sweet!!!

For Miss Anonymous, I welcome your opinion and comments to my blog. It is always interesting to see what other people have to say as they lead very different lives from my own. However, I don't give much credit to an "anonymous" poster as you can't even give a name or anything to back your opinion. My guess is that you continue to post to get some sort of rise out of me and a little recognition - well, you succeeded with half of that goal...I'm recognising you here. As for getting me all flustered over it, or whatever you were expecting, it actually made me giggle a little bit.

This is my personal blog. It is a place where I write what I'm thinking about and share pictures. It's a place for family and friends to keep up to date with us. That's it. Nothing more. I've never said that my way was the right way. This is just how we are.

I'm a little confused by your posts though - I never set out to criticise your life or how you live it, yet you have done that to me. A mere stranger who has never met me, can't even back their opinion with a name other than "anonymous" and I'm supposed to follow your rule book on life? I think it's comical. Everyone lives their lives differently and no one person is a judge on the ins and outs of parenting. What really baffles me is the fact that you keep coming back to my blog. Tell me, is it book marked under favorites? If you don't agree with what I am posting on my personal blog, then why do you return?

I may have already spent too much time on you "anonymous" - but I wanted to give you the satisfaction of a final response from me...a whole post. I respect your opinion as it is just that...an opinion and I welcome your comments. Please don't feel offended by anything I have said and if in the future I choose not to reply to your comments. I try my best everyday to live my life in a positive light and not a negative one.

I wish you all the happiness and snuggle time with your children.
God Bless

6 comments:

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

Amen Sista! :)

shannonjason said...

Thanks H

Hey - we'll be seeing you in a couple weeks - Yahoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Unless "Anonymous" is God, who is she to Judge?

shannonjason said...

exactly...2nd anonymous. We will all have our judgement day and I for one feel I can hold my head up high when that day comes. But again, it is her opinion and we are all entitled to one.

One Pretty Girl and Her Mama said...

Yes! I can't wait to see you all!

Tera lynnie said...

i had really no idea what was going on til i went back and read some earlier posts...

now im "burnin up"

some people just dont understand that each family is different. Pretty sure my dog could tell you that. That "miss anonymous" needs to realize that you were just being basic as far as pros/cons. nobody has the time, or effort for that matter to sit and BLOG every little detail. Thats just rediculous and stupid. What surprises me is that they KEPT COMING BACK.. as anonymous. Heaven forbid they could use their name to back up such strong feelings..

anyway. thats my rant. I love you guys so much and i think any decision that is made will be meant to be, and if its not what was expected, you'll learn from it.. so i guess that means a win- win situation.

:)