Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back to work

Today was my first day back to work and I fought it all the way. I mean seriously, how could anyone leave these two precious faces to spend 8 hours at a place just to make money. There really should be another way around this.Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my job. Of all jobs to have - I'm so happy I have this one. BUT...I would do just about anything to stay at home with these two every day.

Ok - a little update on our lives. Brenna is at a new daycare full time and she is loving it. There are so many kids for her to play with and they do all kinds of things there. This summer they'll take them to the pool, the park....it'll be so good for her.

Trever is getting bigger by the minute. I just don't remember Brenna growing so fast. I know it was quick with her too, but man he seems to go through his clothes in a hurry. He's such a smiley boy and has found his voice so it's fun to interact with him.

Jason is working away....looks like there are going to be lots of "big" jobs this summer so he's a little excited about that. Baseball will be starting up again soon and softball is up in the air so we'll see how much free time we have.

Me...well...other than trying to figure out how I can still get my checks every 2 weeks without actually going to work, I'm doing well. I have gotten a ton of things done during my Maternity leave that I wanted - and now I'm just looking to get back in the swing of things. I need to get my energy back up and start working on this extra weight that came on out of nowhere.

So that's what has been going on here. I'll try to keep up on my blogging now that I'm back at work and have some free time (how sad is that?)

No comments: