Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daddy's turn

Last night Jason got to feel his baby boy kick for the first time. It's always nice when he can finally experience what I have been feeling for so long. It almost makes it more "real", and confirms the fact that my growing belly is actually due to the baby inside and not just my eating (ok, with the awesome meals we've had lately...it could be that too.)

Brenna just kind of looked at us funny and didn't really know why he had his hand on my belly. Maybe when the kicks get even stronger she'll be able to feel it too, I can't wait to see the look on her face when that happens.

All in all, everything is still going great. This little one must really enjoy where he's at because he's running circles around in my belly all day long and sleeps when I do at night. Good boy, keep it up.

No comments: