Tuesday, April 29, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

OK, so I was pointed out on my handouts by Lucia that I had in fact named this event Croptoberfest and not National Scrapbook Day...Difference? April and October. Well, to my defense there was snow on the ground when we left for the event, so I say it was more like our Fall event than a spring one. So there!

All in all, the event went pretty good. I had 6 customers and we had a TON of food....need to reduce that yet again. The time always goes by so fast and before I know it we're packing up to head home. It was great to see Christy and Dan again, and their boy Drew, that little boy is so dang cute I just can't stand it.

Now I'm in the process of unpacking everything...ugh. It's a good time to look through everything, but there's just so much of it I hardly know where to start. At least I'm good for another 6 months...if my Big belly will allow me to hold an event then...ha ha ha.

No comments: