Monday, April 21, 2008

I know, I know....

OK, I know I haven't been on here much (or at all) to post, but there has been so much going on lately. I really need to force myself to at least stop in every so often. So how's this for catching up on some news?

BRENNA'S GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!!

Will that work? Does that mean I'm forgiven for not posting...probably not, but hey, at least it's some big news. So far we haven't told anyone yet, but we're sending out the news in the next week or two. Unless they happen to come across this blog (which I'm sure we'll be getting all kinds of phone calls) it should be a surprise to most.
We're very excited to be adding to our family and Brenna even points to my belly now and says "baby". Not that she really understands what's going on, but it's still so dang cute.



No comments: