Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Putting it all together

One of the reasons I wanted to start blogging again was to put all my thoughts, ideas, inspirations, challenges and the "every days" all in one area. So here I go.

I love to organize and declutter. I can't tell you how excited I get when I find neat little holders to make all my junk look all pretty and put together. I have been following along with another blog and their 21 day challenge to get my house clean and organized. I didn't "officially" join the challenge, but I did a few things here and there along with them. Now there's a new weekly challenge that I want to jump in on and tackle a few things that I'm needing to get done.

Over at this blog, you can follow me and other bloggers as we join in on the challenge - I'd love to hear all your "oohs and ahhs" at the pretty-ness that is an organized space, so leave me a note if you like. Check out a bowl full of lemons for the info and I'll be back with the first challenge - My home management binder.

Later!!

No comments: